The Hitachi C8FSE 9.5-Amp 8-1/2-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw gliding slide system allows for easy handling of large framing pieces, and its compound cutting capability provides versatility on the job. The powerful 9.5-amp motor generates a no-load speed of up to 5,500-RPM for making crosscuts and miters with ease. The electronic speed control ensures consistent RPM throughout the cut, so you get smooth, precise, controlled cuts each and every time. The thumb-actuated positive miter stops allow for simple miter adjustments at the most common angles: 15, 22.5, 31.6, and 45-degrees to the right or left. With a bevel range of 48-degrees to the left and 5-degrees to the right, the Hitachi C8FSE provides gorgeous bevels on the first try. The linear ball-bearing slide system and pivoting fence allow for accurate cuts up to 2-9/16-inches high and 12-inches deep. The splinter guard behind the fence reduces tear-out for clean, finished cuts. A comfortable vertical handle with a vibration-reducing elastomer grip keeps you in control at all times, a large table provides a stable guide and sturdy support, and a built-in clamping system holds your work piece in place. A dust collector minimizes the accumulation of dust and particles and the easily accessible carbon brushes will help your saw perform for the long term. Weighing just 31-pounds with a 31-3/32-inch length, 21-27/32-inch width and 19-3/32-inch height makes this the lightest and most portable 8-1/2-inch slide compound miter saw on the market.
Factory-Reconditioned: Hitachi C8FSE 8-1/2-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Miter Detent Stops at 15, 22.5, 31.6 and 45 Degrees
- Lightest in its class at only 31 lbs
- Vertical handle that has a soft, vibration reducing elastomer grip
- Large pivoting fence and table provide better support when cutting crown molding lying flat.
- Externally accessible carbon brush for quick and easy brush changes
- Large pivoting fence and table provide better support when cutting crown molding lying flat